I'm taking a break from watching the homogeneous, trout-pouty bobbleheads on CNN to catch up on some blog reading.
It works like this:
- You take your iPod.
- You put it on shuffle.
- You take the song titles and answer the following questions.
- What does next year have in store for me?
- What’s my love life like?
- What do I say when life gets hard?
Can't Buy Me Love
- What do I think of on waking up?
If I Had It All
- What song will I dance to at my wedding?
- What do I want as a career?
Dirt and Dead Ends
- My favorite saying?
I Want You
- Favorite place?
Seven Bridges Road
- What do I think of my parents?
Quoniam tu solus sanctus
- What’s my porn star name?
Big Time Sensuality
- Where would I go on a first date?
- Drug of choice?
- Describe myself:
The World Feels Dusty
- What is the thing I like doing most?
The Miracle of Love
- What is my state of mind like at the moment?
- How will I die?